Thursday, October 13, 2005

Camping...Covered Bridges!!

We're going camping in the area of the cover bridge festivals in Rockville, IN. The only thing we could find was a primitive site (no electric) but we don't care. My sister-in-law just got back from Louisiana for the Red Cross and set this weekend up for us. So...no blogging from now (October 13) until Next week sometimes... I know, how can you possibly be without my inciteful wisdom?????? Well Just look long longingly at my archive, I guess...LOL.

Just got off the station and nothing exciting except the man that went into the police department and wanted them to shoot him...because he was in so much pain. From what? I'm not sure...was a bit hard to understand but I know he had been depressed lately so his wife showed up and took him into the hospital herself...could she have decided that before waking us up at 4:30 AM? ...Was that insensitive??

And just got our XS energy drink...in root beer!!! Go here if you want more info...no carbs, no sugar, 4900% B12 and more!!! WoooHoooo!!!! (OK, I'll lay off the energy drinks for a while)

No comments: