Friday, June 17, 2005

An Extra Shift

They were short and the secretary, Deb (who will do anything for you), asked if I could work the last 14 hours yesterday...so I did. I don't mind doing that every once in a while but since the business, I don't have to or want to...work any extras anywhere. When the business got more successful, I stopped working my five extra jobs at various ambulance services. So I work extra when the department needs me to and that's about it.

The shift itself was pretty quiet...1 call in the early evening and that was it...a lady with cancer...I guess there is a reason for everything.... even suffering like this....................

Tommorrow is my regular shift and the 11th Annual Pancake breakfast...if you're close...come on down (go to Crown Point Fire Rescue site for more information) or email or call me...don't worry, I won't try to sell you anything....except a pancake or two................he,he,he...

No comments: