Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Want to join my experiment? (insert evil laughter here)...

I've been playing around with Netbux and Pay-Pup...partly because my boys are doing Pay-Pup also. These are Google searches you do (or you can try other search engines) and they pay .02 for every search up to .80/day for Netbux and 1.00/day for Pay-Pup. Ther's a lot of forums, etc that say how great these are and at the same time that they are scams. You can also buy referrals (they will pay you 100% of your referrals pay up to 1 deep). I bought 4 and they seem to be working occasionally.

Anyway...

If you want to try it out (this is the experiment )(evil laughter continues), Sign up with the link in my sidebar..it's free and just takes a little time each day...or just use it as frequently as you normally would while searching the net..

In a month or 2 I'll report what happens....... (end evil laughter due to stomach pain)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI DAD!!!! I really like your BLOG a LOT!!! If i had the time and cool ideas i would LOVE to start one!!! And i really LOVE the side bars too!! they ROCK!!! .. Keep up the GREAT work!! Love, Ryan:-)

Chyrene Pendleton said...

Interesting blog. Thank you for the great info.