Wednesday, June 01, 2005

What time is it and why am I blogging...

It's sometime in the AM and I just finished my report on our lethargic lady....drugs???...OD???...Stroke???....I don't know but other then being lethargic, everything was good with her...if you call lethargic ok....

And... I took my wife, Crystal, to the airport so she could go to her ER conference in California. And while on the plane, someone was having chest pain so she went to help but could not open "the box" with first line drugs in it because she wasn't an MD. Eventually an MD showed, the box was opened, IV's were started, nitro was given, and the gentleman got better. And for her efforts, American Airlines upgraded her on her flight back to 1st class!! So it's true that your good efforts come back to you 100 fold...........

No comments: