Friday, March 06, 2009

Nothing about what I said I'd post...

So at a later date, I will post something about all the stuff I said last time...probably...anyway..I did get a new Kindle 2 and love it...well I got it for my wife but use it when she's not out of town....

I signed up for an MLM...I'm not quite ready to do it as a business but I love the product...So I will do it the way they tell you not to...casually, like a hobby. I love the MLM concept..I'm just not that good at it yet. I do know this makes you more money quicker then my last (Amway/Quixtar) MLM. And there's less to know....basically just 1 product. All I can say is it is a nutritional drink...any more info and you can comment...Don't worry..I won't try to "sell" you something..just let you know my take on this business.

I can say this has been giving me so much more energy, I need to NOT take it close to bed time...I'm wide awake!!! (and no, there's no ephedrine or caffeine or other stimulants in the drink..just natural antioxidants from a variety of fruits).

No comments: