Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Where Do I begin?

It's amazing on how much there is to tell when you get lazy busy. Everything at the firehouse is good now that we have a new mayor and our old chief back.

I've gone along with the Team and got out of Quixtar. (As an aside, I had posted occasionally on Quixtar in the past and got a legal notice saying I couldn't do it or lose my business....so I had to take all current and past references out of my blog. Now I never had anything bad to say about them at the time. They just had strict rules about posting, I guess).

I am going to eventually get into another business the Team is into...MonaVie. I can't get in for 6 months due to a non-compete clause ( as another aside, I called after I quit an asked if I could get into another MLM that was not competing with the same products Quixtar had. They said I could not. So that's like saying if my wife, an RN, had a non-compete clause in a hospital, she could not only not work in a nearby hospital, but she couldn't work in the medical field at all for 6 months!!!)

No comments: