Saturday, September 17, 2005

Double my sleep!!!

So it didn't work out like I hoped but I did get twice as much sleep as last shift!!! That's 4 hours!!! WooooHooooo!!!! .........................Migraines (whose husband insisted on blowing stop signs with me while I used lights and sirens....so I shut down the lights and the siren and went with normal traffic...too dangerous to let civilians run stop signs and lights with me), automatic fire alarms ..again.., and dizzy people..I mean they were really dizzy...not weird.....

BTW how would I post without periods???...........................................................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Out of curiosity, how long did it take to become a Paramedic? I am thinking of going to college to be either a RN or a Paramedic, do you know if the pay is much different? Or do you volunteer?

Anonymous said...

I dont know, but I also like periods...
I used to be (a long long time ago) a volunteer EMT-A. I miss it, and hope some day to return to it.

painter in hiding said...

Ive actally stopped the ambulance, got out and fussed at the family member who insisted on blowing the stoplights with me.