Sunday, August 07, 2005

Seminar was great!!

The speakers, Jimmy and Lori Odum from Texas, were great...informitive and funny!! That's the kind of speakers that get messages across. Reminds me of Joel Osteen, the TV evangelist...(even though "TV evangelist" reminds me of the term used for fire-and-brimstone evangelist in the past, he is not like that). Watch him on your local channels or watch the live streamed broadcast at his site. I'd love to have him in our business...he teaches God's principals in everyday life.....the same principals used in our business....really...

1 comment:

Brad said...

Thanks for the comments..About the business, if you go to the legacybusiness.com sit and enter 2916787, you'll get an overview. But in a nutshell, you buy from yourself thinks you buy anyway elsewhere and teach others to do the same. My wife and I really love this business!!