Saturday, August 06, 2005

5 Hours is better...???

A little more sleep last night at the station but 12 calls throughout the shift....On our way to 3000 calls this year where we have been at 2200. Anyway, 1 call was at a nursing home for a very talkative gentleman in his 70's with chest pain. It went away and we talked for the 15 minute ride into the hospital. The 1 thing he wanted to know was if we paid for our duty shirts. I said we do indirectly (we get a clothing allowance). He asked if I could get him one....so that's my next item on the to-do list...and I can run that out to him when he's back at the nursing home.

Our monthly meeting for the business is today and as always look forward to that. Have a few of our team going and waiting to hear back from a few more. The thing that's frustrating is that people that want ot do this as a business should just put this on thier calendar and know about it. But I constantly call people and they're surprised when the meeting is (we know a year in advance). I don't mind if they don't build the business but let me know. Otherwise schedule it!!... Ok...I'm done..

1 comment:

Dave Robison said...

Just dropped in to your blog, not sure if I have been here before, or have left a comment before.

Anyway,I enjoyed reading some of your entries on Quixtar.

You might want to consider removing your IBO number, it's a rules violation. If people want to join you, they can email you for details.

Just a suggestion.

Dave