Wednesday, August 03, 2005

3 hours is good enough for anyone....

That's about how much sleep we got last night. A large flood light that is on the ground illuminating the courthouse caught fire, an inmate at the jail hung himeself with bedsheets, a lady with trouble breathing that just wanted a little oxygen and not go to the hospital (we eventually talked her into it).

The business has been a little slow...my fault though. I haven't been getting out as much lately talking to people as much as I normally would be doing. What keeps me going though is I have no alternative for extra money for retirement, etc. I don't think I'll be happy to live on 1/2 of what I have a hard time living on now. And I don't want to go on calls as above and sleep as little as we do sometimes, etc until I'm 70! And I don't want to be a greeter at Walmart to make extra money when I retire (no offense to current Walmart greeters...that's just not for me)........

3 comments:

AubreyJ......... said...

Question.... ICE, (In Case of Emergency) on Cell Phones-- Good/Bad idea????
The Brits have a program of such… I don’t see nothing with our Home Land Security bunch saying anything on it as of yet… Seems like something would be up on “ICE” with September being the National- ‘Be Prepared Month’ and all… (If you could place an answer over at my site too-- that would be great. Nice site by the way…
AubreyJ...............

Anonymous said...

Any patients with extreme flatulence?

Blueyes said...

Hey now, one of my docs keeps saying hes gonna quit just to be a walmart greeter lol