Monday, July 11, 2005

A Purgola??

I didn't know what it was until I built one. But thanks to the Internet, I found it and built itin about 2 days. I'm not the handiest guy in the world but it looks like it won't fall!!!

Seminar was great ..I helped with the sound backstage. One of the groups in Iowa is exploding...signed up 90 people in 2 months!! Not all will do the business but that is still pretty impressive. Especially when no one gets money for just signing people up. Of course like any business, volume has to go through the business for anyone to make money. But another great aspect of the business is there are no minimum purchases. You don't want to buy anything, you're not penalized... you just aren't going to make money in the long run.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - good for you! I admit to being biased, because my non-hero DH took 3 years and it's still not finished!