Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Nothing exciting...at least not like the other Day With The Goats...

Last 2 shifts were fairly uneventful. And other then normal things at home, and a product demo for the business that we had, nothing exciting has been going on off-duty. We do have to decide if we're going to conference in California (more fun but more money for airline tickets, car rental) or Ohio. All of our support team will be in California but Ohio is driveable and more of our group can go.

I did find a cool little app ...Bitty Browser..I just strated to play with it...let me know what you think and play around with it..and join my network if you want..( no, not a money-making scheme!!). It's down the page on the right.................

Ok..off to a routine Dr's appointment and lunch with my boy Ben....

No comments: