Sunday, June 05, 2005

A few new business tips...

Well I got our support team to Iowa and we learned a few new strategies for the business that will make this grow even quicker...That is another part of the business I love..no matter how well things are going, our team is always looking for ways to improve....

A nice thunder storm just went through... I love weather and storms, etc..who knows why. And the best weather site around is Wunderground. I watch with 20 minute increments where and when the storm was going to hit! It's free unless you want to pay $5 a year to remove ads.

And no work updates since I'm on vacation..back to O'hare tomorrow to pick up my step-daughter who is getting back from studying abroad in Sweden... More later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice site, thanks for the tips!