Sunday, May 22, 2005

Thought I'd try to go to bed early...

Have had a few calls today...2 of which were ours (we have 2 ambulances and rotate calls..whether it's a medical or fire call). Both of ours were nursing home calls but none seemed to be too serious..at least IVs didn't have to be started. So now were not up for the next call so early bed sounded good.. I know it's only 9pm here but I need to take what I can get.

Also I have 2 appointments for the business tommorrow.. a paramedic in an Illinois who is in already and going to help him get started. The other is someone interested in the business and am going to show her the business plan. So a beauty nap is what I need (I know you can't give an opinion without a picture posted but just imagine) so I can look somewhat professional!

No comments: